KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
(FURTHER INFORMATION AND FULL LIST OF TERMS & CONDITIONS SUPPLIED PRIOR TO BOOKING)
HOTEL, GARDEN, SAFETY & SECURITY
The courtyard, garden & grass are fully contained by a high fence. There are 5 gates – a pair of double gates on one side and three gates on the other and each perimeter gate is kept padlocked for highest levels of security.
The garden is kept clear of obvious hazards, but if your dog is one to chew and/or eat stones, seeds, sticks etc it is vital you tell us - for your dog’s safety and it also may impact on their free access to outside.
Dogs staying with us are taken on active, leash free walks, where they can run, play and swim - interacting within the pack and with other dogs we might meet. And while the safety and welfare of animals in our care is our paramount concern, whether on our premises or outdoors being exercised, it is a condition of acceptance that dogs are left with us wholly at the owner’s financial and other risk, and no responsibility whatsoever is taken by us for accidents, injury or illness suffered or caused, howsoever arising.
1. ONLY DE-SEXED DOGS ARE ACCEPTED.
2. For harmony and safety of all, each dog resident must be well behaved.
This means dogs must be fully socialised and most important of all, non-aggressive.
3. Guest dogs must have reliable recall as they are exercised leash free.
4. We require a copy of your dog’s most recent vaccinations, tick & flea treatments.
5. If we see fleas on a dog staying with us (even if being treated with Advantix or Nexgard), we need permission to dose with a Comfortis tablet which kills fleas for 28 days. In this event clients reimburse us for the cost of a tablet (approx $20-$30 per tab, depending on size of dog).
6. Unfortunately we can no longer accommodate dogs that chew/destroy beds, leads,
harnesses etc. unless owners are willing to indemnify us against losses if this happens.
DROP OFF & COLLECTION TIMES
ARRIVAL: First day of booking, earliest drop off time 8am. No drop offs after 6pm
DEPARTURE: Last day of booking - pick up time after 8am and before 6pm.
Whatever arrival/departure time you choose, please be aware a full day fee applies. For the best value arrive early on the first day and collect late on the final day!
We recommend you drop your dog off early on their arrival day - ideally to us no later than 11am on their first day. Doing this gets your dog off to a flying start and they settle quicker as they will be able to take part in the daily pack walk which takes place in the morning. This helps new dogs bond with the others. Dogs dropped off late morning/afternoon may miss the pack walk of that day. (On departure day if you can leave collection until after lunch your dog will likely be included on the pack walk of that day too).
FEES & PUBLIC HOLIDAY SURCHARGES
Hound Dog Hotel fees are PER DAY (not per night) & drop off or collection outside the times noted above attract a further full day charge.
All Public Holidays (and specific days named below) are subject to 50% surcharge:
Good Friday & Easter Monday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day.
USE OF IMAGES
You consent to your dog being photographed and videotaped. You agree that all images remain the property of Hound Dog Hotel and may be used on any public platform and for advertising without your prior approval. You agree to release all claims against Hound Dog Hotel including claims for privacy rights, publicity rights, ownership, publication, copyright, and compensation for use of images.
By using our services you are agreeing to the terms outlined above.
DEPOSIT TO LOCK-IN DATES & PAYMENT OF INVOICES
Bookings must be paid in full 28 days prior to the start date and payment locks in a client’s booking. When booking for periods of high demand (such as Easter and Christmas) or where we are full and turning new enquiries away, we require a deposit of 50%. Deposits and final payments are non refundable.
All bookings which take place within the same month as they are made
are payable in full immediately on presentation of the invoice.
1. A deposit is paid to secure your dog’s place and is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. No refunds apply if a client reduces the original number of days they booked for their pet’s care.
3. Occasionally when a stay is in progress Clients find they require additional days.
We will do our very best to assist and will help if at all possible, but cannot guarantee
to be able to accommodate extra days
T&Cs subject to change without prior notice